Monday 9 May 2011

Life is unpredictable...

Sometimes it's kindda sad when you know someone that's very important to u n that u care so much is going to leave this world... It's like u feel so soulless n full of disappointment for yourself that u didn't done any good things or listen to the words of that person... You will feel very regretful about it and hope that time will turn around...

Why I suddenly write you asked??? The reason I write this is because base on the truth story about one of my friend... I feel very sorry about him... Sometimes time just not that right where u wanted to be...

Let's goes back to the last friday...

I was sitting in my office while waiting the time to past... Kindda boring tho when u have nth to do n need to show ur face at there... So, I was browsing on my Facebook... N suddenly I saw one of my friend status says that "RIP mom, you will be always in my heart... I'll do what you wish... I'll take care the rest... I love you mom..."

On that time I was like very surprise to see that he post this status up... Straight away I posted a comment in his post n ask "what happen bro???"... He didn't reply, so I go into his Facebook n look around to find what happen to him... What I saw was giving a shock... I read his status 1 by 1...

From what I understand is his mom was doing operation, when she came out from the operation room... She was already in coma situation... Her life was supported by the life supporting machine... My friend everyday go to the hospital visit her... The doctor tell my friend that they already did everything that they could to save her life... So, the hospital staff will wait for all of the family's member to visit her for the last moment n will turn off the life supporting machine... My friend visit her everyday n hopping she will have a miracle... He was hopelessly wait n feel useless that he couldn't do anything at all to help her...

On Friday evening, Around 6 something, all of their family's member arrive n the staff turned off the machine... She took her last breath n goes away... 

Truly it's very sad, that u see someone that u love the most pass away in front of your eyes, n u can't even do anything... 

U understand the feeling rite??? I understand the feelings, my heart was sore... I felt sorrow for the moment I read his status... I have the crystal clear water forming in my eyes and it's flow down to my chin... I didn't ask what's happen to his mom... Because the time was not right... 

Sunday is The Mothers Days... Why don't the doctor let's her survive until the mothers day pass??? I guess the doctor have their reason... Maybe it's TIME had come I guess...

Just now, when I was on my way back home after yum cha-ing at Bandar Utama al-safa... I saw a house, nearby my housing area is doing a funeral... Straight away it's reminds me of my friend... And what had happen to my friend who caught into an accident n passed away few years back ago...

That's why I posted this up... It's let me know what life is, and every person is important around me... This is my words to everyone...
      
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."

Appreciate everyone around you and the person u love and care the most... Life is short, we did not know what will happen in the next few second later... 

R.I.P aunty...

No comments:

Post a Comment