Wednesday 14 May 2014

Thinking of you in a clear bright night sky.

Ahh~ now the time is 3am in the morning. Tonight the moon shine so brightly in the clear dark sky. It seems like every cloud at the sky had disappear. It makes me reminds me of my worry and sadness. How good if every worry and sadness like a cloud, disappear without a trace, just left behind the clear of mind. But it ain't happen to me. Because of my sorrow heart still remain the same.

Dear baby, when I looked up in the sky while admiring the peaceful night. I was thinking of you. Wondering how are you lately. It's been so long since we last seeing each other. I have so many things that wanted to talk to you and share with you. I so wanted to know your stress and worries. For me, I haven't change at all, I'm still loving you so much, every night I dream about you, even I'm saying your name while I'm sleeping. The day without you is just too quite for me, everything had change, every corner of my world had become more spacious, become empty. My feeling is like what I'm seeing at right now, silent night. Even the sound of the wind moving along is silent. It's feel, so lonely. 

No matter how long I've waiting, I will still wait for you. I won't give up on you so easily. I know you will not seeing this, but I will still keep on writing, until the day is right, you saw this on your own. Till then I might just the same person as now, thinking of you and missing you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment